[CRIU] [KERNEL] crtools-v3.8-rc1

Cyrill Gorcunov gorcunov at openvz.org
Sun Dec 23 15:12:59 EST 2012

Hi guys,

I'm pleased to announce a new branch pushed out -- crtools-v3.8-rc1, which
is, as name implies, based on shiny fresh new vanilla kernel.

The short summary is the next

 - fdinfo patches (which we use to fetch data from fsnotify and etc) are
   finally merged

 - tty patches (which we need to fetch some status bits from
   tty peers) are merged as well

 - a bunch of net-related patches from Pavel and Andrey merged too

Not-yet-there

 - IPC patches

 - kcmp on arm (Alexander, please rebase your patches and send me them
   for merging in our tree)

Check it out and please poke me if I've missed something.

Ah, one more thing -- caps00 test start failing, I didn't look yet deep
enough to answer why, so be prepared.

	Cyrill