[Announce] Kernel RHEL6 testing 042stab113.2

Sergey Bronnikov sergeyb at openvz.org
Tue Oct 27 16:06:29 PDT 2015

OpenVZ project released an updated RHEL6 based testing kernel.
Read below for more information.

Testing is highly required, it's our first unstable kernel after major rebase,
we're waiting for your bugreports. This kernel (or its successor) will appear in
rhel6 (stable) branch some time later.

Changes and Download
(since 042stab112.15)

* few minor memory leaks (PSBM-39956)
* cpt: restore of unlinked unix sockets (PSBM-39774)
* crash in cgroup_release_agent on container restart (PSBM-34262)
* few mainline backports for Docker 1.8 support (PSBM-39725)
* improvements required for cAdvisor in Docker-inside-container (PSBM-39582)

For more info and downloads, see:
https://openvz.org/Download/kernel/rhel6-testing/042stab113.2

Bug reporting