[Announce] Kernel RHEL6 testing 042stab112.15

Sergey Bronnikov sergeyb at openvz.org
Sat Oct 24 08:43:43 PDT 2015

OpenVZ project released an updated RHEL6 based testing kernel.
Read below for more information.

Testing is highly required, it's our first unstable kernel after major rebase,
we're waiting for your bugreports. This kernel (or its successor) will appear in
rhel6 (stable) branch some time later.

Changes and Download

* Infinite loop in fuse_fill_write_pages() (PSBM-40379)
* Uninterruptable hang in sendfile (PSBM-40387)
* Crash when attempting to garbage-collect an uninstantiated keyring
	(PSBM-40458, CVE-2015-7872)
* Use-after-free in unix_dgram_poll() (PSBM-40459)
* Minor memory leaks and performance optimizations

For downloads, see:
https://openvz.org/Download/kernel/rhel6-testing/042stab112.4

Bug reporting