[Announce] Publishing Virtuozzo builds

Sergey Bronnikov sergeyb at openvz.org
Wed Jul 1 03:34:34 PDT 2015

We are ready to announce publishing of binaries [1] compiled from open
components [0]:

- Virtuozzo installation ISO image
- RPM packages (kernel and userspace)
- Source RPM packages (kernel and userspace)
- Debug RPM packages (kernel and userspace)
- EZ templates (CentOS 7 x86_64, CentOS 6 x86_64 etc)

FAQ:
====

Q: Can we use binaries or Virtuozzo distribution in production?