[Announce] Kernel RHEL6 testing 042stab054.5
kir at openvz.org
Tue Apr 17 05:02:11 EDT 2012
OpenVZ project has released a new RHEL6 based testing kernel. Read below
for more information. Everyone using this kernel branch is advised to
NOTE this is a *testing* kernel, not recommended for production.
* [raid] [minor] avoid deadlock on RAID1/RAID10 during resync recover
* [ubc] [minor] livelock in bdev cache allocation fixed
* [cpt] [minor] a CT with tun device inside could not be migrated twice
* [ploop] [minor] ENOSPC threshold defaults set: 2Gb for root, 4Gb for
users. These thresholds can be changed via ploop.ko parameters
* [ploop] [minor] debug messages on error paths added
* [ubc] [minor] UB ram limit check skipped for __GFP_NOFAIL allocations.
This prevents possible deadlocks.
* [ploop] [minor] max disk-space preallocation limited to 128MB
independently on ploop cluster-block size. This reduces initial size of
No new issues
Use http://bugzilla.openvz.org/ to report any bugs found.
Other sources of info on updates
See http://wiki.openvz.org/News to view all the news (including updates)
online. There you can also find RSS/Atom feed links.
More information about the Announce